Policies and Procedures Regarding Refunds for Products and Services:
Material Refund/Exchange Policy:
- New books returned in original condition within 30 days are eligible for a refund. There is a 20% restock fee on ALL returns. Shipping charges are non- refundable.
Exam Fee Refund Policy:
- ANY and ALL Exam Fees are non-refundable.
On Demand Webinars Refund Policy:
- On Demand Webinars are NOT eligible for refunds as they are accessible ANYTIME.
Certification/CEU LIVE Workshop Refunds:
- Cancellations MUST be received IN WRITING 15 days prior to the course date
- Cancellation must be due to extenuating circumstance as determined by ISFTA (Please note, if NOT due to extenuating circumstance, a partial refund may be considered)
- A $50 handling fee per cancellation will be charged and shipping costs will NOT be eligible for refunds.
- After this time (15 days prior to workshop) you will be able to transfer to an alternate date and location for the same course listing held within 3 months of your original registration date. Failure to re-enroll within the 3 month grace period will result in complete forfeiture.
- Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend will forfeit the course fee
- ALL refunds are subject to approval by the ISFTA Accounting Department and will be issued within 6-8 weeks AFTER they have been approved.
- ISFTA reserves the right to cancel any course and will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. A full course tuition refund will be issued if ISFTA cancels the course.
- ISFTA reserves the right to change a course date, location or instructor.
- No refund will be issued if course is in progress and is interrupted by an Act of War or God or issue beyond our control. ISFTA will not be responsible for any participant expenses other than a course tuition refund for course cancellations.
If you choose to do an “open-ended” registration and are not scheduled for a specific course date, you will have 6 months from the original registration date to complete the course and testing. Failure to do so will require a new registration be submitted.
All of our products are shipped/mailed to our customers directly from the ISFTA Shipping & Receiving Department. Please notify us if you do not receive your study materials within 10 days of completing your registration. You may call 1-877-99-ISFTA (47382) during business hours Monday-Friday 10am-5pm EST.
All written correspondence should be addressed to:
2710 Del Prado Blvd. South, Unit 2-314
Cape Coral, FL 33904
If you have any questions and or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
M-F 10AM-5PM Eastern Standard Time
or send an email to: [email protected]