Holistic Health Coaching is a greatly untapped, yet soon to be enormous market. The American Medical Association feels the same way since it recently recommended that doctors use Health Coaches in their practices. According to the AMA “Health coaching is a collaborative approach to care that informs, engages and activates patients to take a prominent role in managing their health. By bridging the gap between the physician and patient, health coaches can help practices improve patient engagement in their care, leading to healthier patients with better outcomes.”
What this says is that Health Coaches are now being recognized as a huge value-add to doctors’ practices in that they are able to fill a role and bridge a gap between doctors and patients that most doctors simply don’t have the time or training to do themselves. At ISFTA, we can’t stress enough the importance of integrating Health Coaches into the giant world of healthcare. A Health Coach is the ideal liaison between doctor and patient, as the interpreter of complicated medical terminology and the missing link in the human loop of healthcare.
Our Holistic Health Practices course is designed to equip you with the tools necessary to facilitate LIFESTYLE changes for your clients. Lifestyle is truly the ONLY medicine we have. In this over-saturated, modern world of daily diet fads, health gurus galore and contradictory wellness advice, it’s hard to know where to begin. There are a multitude of ways to go in search of better health and since each person is unique, it’s NOT a one-size-fits all type of solution.
Participants will learn and master health coaching concepts, holistic philosophies of well-being, general and complementary health strategies, motivational techniques, and the best practices for personal and client success. As an ISFTA Certified Holistic Health Coach, you will assess and have detailed knowledge about all the dimensions of holism within each of your clients, and then guide and coach your clients to personal fulfillment and enhanced health and wellness. Successful completion of this course will allow you to fully understand foundational health from a coaching perspective and the various step-by-step coaching applications.
CE Credit Value:
Approved for 15 CE Credits for the following professions:
- RN, ARNP, LPN, CNS, CNA, NH/AIT, DN/DH, LMT, OT/COTA, RD/ND/NC
Course ONLY: $199
- Includes: Ticket to attend course, Official Certificate of Completion and Electronic Reporting to CE Broker (if applicable) of Continuing Education Credits
Course with Certification Exam: $298
- Includes: Ticket to attend course, Official Certificate of Completion, Electronic Reporting to CE Broker (if applicable) of Continuing Education Credits and Access to the Holistic Health Coach Exam (please note that the certification exam is NOT required to earn CE’s)
Best Value – Course W/Exam & Bonus Online Content: $398
- Includes: Ticket to attend course, Official Certificate of Completion, Electronic Reporting to CE Broker (if applicable) of Continuing Education Credits and Access to the Holistic Health Coach Exam (please note that the certification exam is NOT required to earn CE’s).
- Bonus: Exclusive additional on-demand webinar course content.
NOTE: YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL COURSEWORK AND TESTING WITHIN 3 MONTHS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT A NEW REGISTRATION!!!