77% of adults in the U.S. use natural products, essential oils, or dietary supplements in their daily regimen and health and wellness routine, according to a survey published by the Council for Responsible Nutrition in September 2019. With the growing trend and demand, there is a need for more advanced knowledge in an arena where education is key and misconceptions on the benefits and proper usage of essential oils are commonplace.
During this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and understand some of the lesser known essential oils
- Explore the complex chemistry of essential oils
- Explain and discuss the data surrounding the vibrational frequency of essential oils and how they have a significant impact on our health.
- Understand the fundamentals of blending essential oils for their intended outcome including dilution ratios and note types.
The following pre-requisite is required to attend:
Completion of Enriching Alternative Medicine with Essential Oils
Approved for 8 CE Credits for the following professions:
RN, ARNP, LPN, CNS, CNA, NH/AIT, DN/DH, LMT, OT/COTA, RD/ND/NC, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC
Course ONLY: $199
- Includes: CEs, Official Certificate of Completion, Electronic Reporting to CE Broker (if applicable) of Continuing Education Credits
Course with Certification Exam: $298
- Includes: CEs, Official Certificate of Completion, Electronic Reporting to CE Broker (if applicable) of Continuing Education Credits and Access to the Advanced Essential Oils Certification Exam (please note that the certification exam is NOT required to earn CE’s)
NOTE: YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL COURSEWORK AND TESTING WITHIN 3 MONTHS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT A NEW REGISTRATION!!!