The Ninety Day Success Express
The fitness business information, practical steps, and detailed advice outlined in this course will provide Fitness Professionals a 90-day success plan for obtaining a client base.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand necessary skills to be coachable, manage time effectively, develop a client base, and commit both time and energy to growing a personal training business.
- Analyze, establish, and effectively record and track your goals and objectives for building a personal training business.
- Determine if you are starting your business in survival mode or not and define objectives to effectively establish a financial path.
- Develop and record a clear marketing vision and message for product, place, people, and promotion.
- Develop partner venders by understanding the process for prospecting, face-to-face meetings, and use of the internet.
- Learn how to effectively work with your vendors partners determining the target number you need and how to nurture those relationships.
- Develop an effective referral program for your personal training business.
- Determine and put in place the proper structure and organization for your personal training business.
1 interactive CD-ROM (Mac and PC computers)
CECs and CEUs for the first user are included with the CD ROM in the form of a coupon. Additional people may use the CD ROM to obtain CE credits by following instructions on the CEC quiz page on the CD ROM. Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credits.
Approved for CEU/CEC for the following organizations:
4 International Sporst & Fitness Trainers Association (ISFTA)
8 American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
4 National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)
1 National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
8 Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
8 YMCA CEU’s
8 National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)